The following steps will illustrate the registration method for office Web system and applications not registered in SKUID.
* This function is only available for Chrome or Firefox extensions. Please use Chrome or Firefox instead of Internet Explorer 11.
* Under certain circumstances, applications might not be registered even if this function is used. If this is the case, please let us know the applications you would like to register here. SKUID team is aiming to increase the number of supported apps going forward.
- Go to SKUID Administrator Panel [Settings> SKUID functional option] and activate [Custom application management]
Only an administrator or a member can activate both [Allow admins to register new apps as company's default apps] and [Allow admins/members to register new apps to My Page].
- Open login page for applications registration in a browser and click [+] at the upper left side of the extension
* [+] mark will be displayed when settings for applications registration on the administrator panel becomes enabled. [+] mark will not be displayed when this setting is disabled or log in was attempted from a member with no administrator privileges.
- Click one of the login forms in the login page
※ The following message will be displayed when the registration of custom applications begins. If the message is not displayed, please reload the page and try again.
- Click SKUID extension icon in the browser
The following message at the lower side of the screen changes to inform that the analysis is completed.