Managing bookmarks for a URL that does not require authentication is possible in SKUID.
The following shows how to add bookmarks.
How to Add Bookmarks
1. Log in to SKUID with an administrator account and select [Application] menu on the dashboard.
2. Click [Add app] at the upper right of the screen, and search for the app name [Bookmark Template] at the [Company application registration] screen.
3. Select [Bookmark Template] and click [Next] at the upper right of the screen.
4. Fill in each of the following setting items and click [Register].
- For [Application name], input the name of the application.
- For [Log in URL], input the target URL.
- [Icon] is optional. Please upload an image file if you have one.
5. Once the application has been registered, add the application at users’ home screen