Installation of add-ons is required to enable single-sign on in Internet Explorer.
The following describes the procedure to install add-ons in Internet Explorer.
Installation of SKUID Extension
1. Log in to SKUID using Internet Explorer.
2. The following screen will be displayed to install SKUID extension.
3. Click [Download] to download the installation file.
4. Once the confirmation of installation is displayed, click [Run].
5. When a dialogue box for User Account Control is displayed, click [YES]. User name and password of the administrator might be required depending on the user’s access level.
6. Once the installer is launched, click [Next].
7. Click [Next]to start the installation.
8. Installation will begin. Please wait until it is completed.
9. Please restart the browser.
Click [Activate] when the confirmation message appears.
SKUID extension has now been installed.
Confirmation of Installed Extension
1. Restart [Manage add-ons] from the [gear icon] to confirm or disable installed add-ons.
2. A list of installed add-ons will be displayed, in which you’ll be able to confirm whether SKUID extension is [Activated].
Silent Install Method
Installation and uninstallation will be completed without users’ interaction, using the following commands:
- To install
msiexec.exe /i \[file_path]\skuid-ie11-extension-lite.msi /quiet
msiexec.exe /x \[file_path]\skuid-ie11-extension-lite.msi /quiet