※ Application for optional service to integrate external IDP with SKUID must be done in advance.
※ Contract of Azure Active Directory Premium is required for this settings.
※ You need to create an account with Azure Active Directory with the same e-mail address used for your SKUID account.
※ Please refer to the manual provided by Microsoft for the latest settings procedure.
Configuring single sign on for enterprise applications
Settings for Azure Active Directory
Open Azure Portal.
1.[Azure Active Directory][Enterprise application] [New Application].
2.Select [Non-gallery application] and input name then click [Add].
3. Configure a logo in [Properties]. Change the status of [Visible to users?] to [No] and click [Save].
4. Select [+New user] in [Users and groups]. Allocate users that will use IDP integration.
5. [Single sign-on][Single sign on Mode] [SAML based sign on]. Enter the following items and click [Save].
Identifier（Entity ID）： skuid-saml-sp
Sign on URL ： https://portal.sku.id/saml/acs
User identifier ： user.mail
6.Click [SKUID configuration] on the last page and settings method of single sign on will be displayed.
Obtain [SAML Single Sign-On Service URL], [SAML Entity ID] and [SAML Signing Certificate - Base64 encoded] used for SKUID settings.
SKUID Administrator Panel Settings
1．Log in to SKUID and open [Settings]＞[Optional Functionality]＞[External IDP]＞[Settings] on [Administrator Panel].
2．Open [Add external IDP].
3．Input SSO URL, Entity ID and certificate obtained in the step 6 of Settings of Azure Active Directory , and click [Reregister].
4. Next we will allocate members and/or groups using an external IDP. Select the appropriate service name from the list of external IDP and, on the following screen, click [Add Member] or [Add Group].
5. Select a member or group to be added and click [Register].
This completes the settings.
Azure Active Directory log-in option will appear in the SKUID log-in page once you enter your company ID and e-mail address. (Only administrators can log in with SKUID password.)