※Application for the optional service of integration with external IDP must be made in advance.
※You need to create an account with G suite with the same e-mail address used for your SKUID account.
※ Please refer to the manual provided by G suite for the latest settings procedure.
G Suite Admin Help “Set up your own custom SAML app ”https://support.google.com/a/answer/6087519?hl
Settings for G suite
Open Google Administrator Console.
1. Click [Apps].
2. Click [SAML Apps] in application settings screen.
3. Click [+] at the lower right of the screen.
4. Open [Set up my own custom app].
5. Copy SSO URL and Entity ID field values, and download the X.509 certificate. Paste them into the appropriate set up fields, and then click [Next].
6. Input [SKUID] as an application name. Uploading logo is optional.
7. Fill in each of the following items.
Entity ID： skuid-saml-sp
Start URL： Not required
Signed Response： Tick the box
Name ID： Basic Information- Primary Email
Name ID format： EMAIL
8. Click [Complete].
SKUID Administrator Panel Settings
1．Log in to SKUID and open [Settings>Optional Functionality>External IDP>Settings] on [Administrator Panel].
2．Open [Add External IDP].
3．Input SSO URL, Entity ID and the certificate obtained in the step 5 of settings for G suite above. Open the certificate in Notepad and copy and paste the text.
5. Allocate members to log in with G suite ID and password.
6. Click the external IDP name previously added from external IDP list.
7. Click [Add Member]. (Click [Add Group] when adding members by group)
8. Select a target members and click [Register].
9. Members are now added.
This completes the settings.
G suite log-in option will appear in the SKUID log-in page once you enter your company ID and e-mail address.