In addition to SAML authentication, and Form-based authentication, BASIC authentication is also supported in SKUID. Method to register applications using BASIC authentication is shown below.
BASIC authentication is an authentication method built into the HTTP protocol. The following dialogue box is displayed, and the authentication is performed once an end user enters their user name and password.
1. Log in to SKUID with an administrator account and select [Apps] menu on the Dashboard.
2. Click [Add app] at the upper right of the screen, and search for the app name [BASIC authentication template] on [Company application registration] screen.
3. Select [BASIC authentication template] and click [Next] at the upper right of the screen.
4. Fill in each of the setting items and click [Register].
① Please input [Application name] to be registered.
② Please change [login URL］to target URL.
③ [Icon] is optional. Please register an image if available.
5. Please add an application from the top screen of your personal page after completing the company application registration.