Safely Managing Several Log-in Credentials of an Application
Though [One ID and password for one application (one account in one application)] is used in most cases, [multiple ID and passwords for one application (multiple accounts in one application)] are also used under the following circumstances. SKUID TIPS that can be utilized for these circumstances are introduced below.
- SEO company is accessing individual Google Analytics of several customers to analyze these customers’ visits to their website.
- An advertising agency is entrusted with the management of advertising products such as Google AdWords from several customers, and hence has several accounts.
Let’s use SKUID instead of checking each ID and password saved on Excel, etc. Multiple login credentials for the same application per account can be registered on SKUID, and users will be able to log in to these accounts by one click.
1. Log in to SKUID
Log in to SKUID from SKUID log in page.
2. Register an Application
The procedure below shows how to register an application, using Google Analytics as an example. (The procedure will be the same for other applications.)
1. First, click “+” button in the top screen.
※Ask your administrator to grant access to the target applications in advance.
2. Next, select an application to be registered and click [Next].
3. Input a display name that is easy to distinguish “which name is for which account”. Next, enter login credentials (e-mail address and password) for the account to be registered and click [Change].
4. By repeating this process, multiple account information for a single application which is distinguishable by display names will be registered on SKUID.
More useful tips will be introduced in the future.
Click here for more details on the free-to-use “SKUID”