*Application for Agree services and a request for SAML setting are required in advance.
*You need to create an account in Agree with the same email address used for your SKUID account.
Settings of Administrator Panel of SKUID
1．Log in to SKUID and select [Apps] menu on [Administrator Panel].
2．Click [Application Registration] at the upper right of the screen and search for the application name [Agree] on the [Company Application Registration] screen.
3．Click [GMO Agree (SAML)].
4．Fill in each of the following setting items and click [Register].
- [Application name] is optional. Display name can be changed here.
- [Login URL] setting can be left as it is.
- [Name ID] cannot be changed. The e-mail address of each member's SKUID account will be used.
- For [Metadata], please upload the Metadata file provided by Agree.
My Page Settings of SKUID
- Click [Add app] on [My Page].
- Select [GMO Agree (SAML)] and click [Next] at the upper right of the screen on the [Application Registration] screen.
3．To change [Display name], enter a display name and click [Register].
4．Click the application in the extension function and check whether the login to Agree is successful.