Settings for Salesforce
* Custom domain settings on [My domain] must be done in advance.
* Please refer to the manual provided by Salesforce for the latest setting procedure.
1. Single Sign-On Settings
- Log in to Salesforce, and select [Single Sign-On setting], [Security Controls] menu on the [Settings] screen.
- Click [Edit] and tick [SAML Enabled], then click [Save].
2. SAML Single Sign-On Setting
Click [New from Metadata file] and select [metadata.xml] from [Select file].
Download a certificate file from the following page:
The certificate SKUID uses for sign in.
Click [Browse] of [Identity Provider Certificate] at the setting screen after clicking [Edit], and select [skuid_cert.txt] downloaded in step 2. Then, select [SelfSignedCert_xxxxxx_xxxxxx] on [Assertion Decryption Certificate] and click [Save].
- Click [Download Metadata] in the previous screen where you clicked name [saml] and save the file.
3. Authentication configuration
- Select [Domain Management] and [My Domain] on [Settings] screen.
Click [Edit] on [Authentication Configuration] and activate the configured single sign-on settings in [Authentication Service]. Click [Login page] and then [Save] when using both log-in methods of single sign-on as well as ID and password.
Settings of SKUID Administrator Panel
1. Log in to SKUID and select [App] menu on [Administrator Panel].
2. Click [Application Registration] at the upper right of the screen and search for the Application name on the [Company Application Registration] menu.
3. Click [Salesforce(SAML) ].
4. Fill in each of the following setting items and click [Register].
1. Please input [Application name] when changing display name.
2. Settings of [Log in URL] on Salesforce is not required. Please leave it as default.
3. For [Name ID], [The e-mail address of each member] will be used.
4. For [Metadata], copy and paste the texts in the xml file obtained from [Download of Metadata] on Salesforce.
SKUID My Page Settings
1. Click [Add app] on [My page].
2. On [Application registration] screen, select [Salesforce(SAML)] and click [Next] at the upper right of the screen.
3. To change [Display name], enter a display name and click [Register].
4. Please click the application in the extension function and check whether the log in to salesforce is successful.
*You need to create an account on Salesforce with the same e-mail address used for your SKUID account.